News:

[In this life,] to love God is something greater than to know Him. —St. Thomas Aquinas

Main Menu

Welcome to St. Isidore forum!

Started by Admin, May 28, 2016, 10:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Hello,

You are invited to join the new  St. Isidore forum, which I host myself (along with the St. Isidore e-book library):
https://isidore.co

I can make you an admin if you'd like to help build the St. Isidore community.

Some more info about it:
I host it, it's secure (TLS / HTTPS: A+ security ratings here and here), it supports IPv6, uses bleeding-edge SMF version, and the server software name is "There is no salvation outside the Catholic Church." (as it says here) :) There may be some kinks to be worked out and mods for extra functionality to be installed, but with your help and interest, perhaps this forum can be the new scholarly forum akin to St. Bellarmine Forum, which is now shut down.

If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please let me know.

God bless.
Geremia
(on the External Feast of Corpus Christi, 2016)

Kephapaulos

Hello, Geremia! Thank you for setting up this forum. May we share and discover more spiritually and intellectually edifying literature and resources for the greater glory of God.

Geremia

Quote from: Kephapaulos on May 30, 2016, 02:11:54 PMHello, Geremia! Thank you for setting up this forum. May we share and discover more spiritually and intellectually edifying literature and resources for the greater glory of God.
Even though the forum software is beta, it seems to be working relatively well. Email and private messaging seem to be buggy. Hopefully that's okay for the time being. Please let me know if you encounter any other technical issues, and may St. Joseph and St. Michael exorcise the bugs. :)

Geremia

Forum software has been updated to SMF 2.1 RC4 © 2021.

felix festum S. Hieronymi Presbyteris Confessoris et Ecclesiæ Doctoris!

maximilian75

Hello, new user here with a lot of books I would like to upload -- how do I begin uploading to the Calibre library?