News:

"Omnis enim res quæ dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur, nondum habetur quomodo habenda est." ("For a possession which is not diminished by being shared with others, if it is possessed and not shared, is not yet possessed as it ought to be possessed.") —St. Augustine, De doctrina Christiana lib. 1 cap. 1

Main Menu

Need more activity

Started by Kephapaulos, June 19, 2016, 05:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kephapaulos

I hope and pray that we get more activity on this forum. I need to tell more people about it.

Geremia

A couple of very interested people should be registering soon. Another already has registered but has not had time to contribute yet.

Mysterium Fidei

I would love to see this forum grow. Has it been promoted on all the traditional Catholic forums?

Geremia

Quote from: Mysterium Fidei on June 28, 2016, 09:43:20 PMI would love to see this forum grow. Has it been promoted on all the traditional Catholic forums?
I PMed some people on SuscipeDomine, CathInfo, and Te Deum fora, and I have a link to this forum in my signature on those fora.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Geremia, I was registered on CI for a number of years and just never explored other fora. I no longer contribute to CI, but your posts there (and signature information, which led me down many fascinating paths!), led me to Suscipe Domine.  I relish all your contributions, and I marvel that you can find time to start your own forum. At the risk of sounding Stephen King-ish "I'm your biggest fan"  :P   

Like attracts like, so I look forward to the growth of your forum, due to the quality of comments that follow yours.  I've so much to learn, Deo gratias He leads me to valuable, enriching sources.

Be assured of daily prayers.

Kephapaulos

I'm glad to see that the threads with the most recent activity are shown with each subforum title on the main page.

Kephapaulos

I plan to get the word out there more among people I know about this forum.

Geremia

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on July 01, 2016, 09:02:41 AMI no longer contribute to CI
That's the only other forum I've been contributing to recently. It seems not as many people post there anymore, though.