News:

Whatever you do, think not of yourself, but of God. —St. Vincent Ferrer

Main Menu

Additional Catholic eBook libraries

Started by Strider3000, August 23, 2021, 02:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Strider3000

Can I post links to some of the Catholic eBook libraries that I've collected over the years? I'm unsure what the policy is.

Strider3000

#1
Example Library: The Catholic Archive

See the source link or the attachment for a list of titles.

Source Link: http://thecatholicarchive.com/
Download Link: https://files.colin.coffee/share.cgi?ssid=21a8141900674604b0ff78c7b6363c92

Size: 8.47GB.
Hosted on a 1Gb upload link.

Legend:

_OCR: The PDF document has been run through Abbyy for OCR and page splitting/rotation.
_ST: The PDF document has been run through ScanTailor for cleanup, followed by Abbyy for OCR.
.PDF_ORG: The PDF document is the original from the source library collection.
Otherwise: The PDF document is the original from the source library collection.

Geremia

Quote from: Strider3000 on August 23, 2021, 02:32:22 AMCan I post links to some of the Catholic eBook libraries that I've collected over the years? I'm unsure what the policy is.
I PMed you with uploading instructions.

Quote from: Strider3000 on August 23, 2021, 06:26:22 AMExample Library: The Catholic Archive

See the source link or the attachment for a list of titles.

Source Link: http://thecatholicarchive.com/
There are several books from The Catholic Archive already in the St. Isidore e-book library.

Geremia

Quote from: Strider3000 on August 23, 2021, 06:26:22 AMDownload Link: https://files.colin.coffee/share.cgi?ssid=21a8141900674604b0ff78c7b6363c92

Size: 8.47GB.
Hosted on a 1Gb upload link.

Legend:

_OCR: The PDF document has been run through Abbyy for OCR and page splitting/rotation.
_ST: The PDF document has been run through ScanTailor for cleanup, followed by Abbyy for OCR.
.PDF_ORG: The PDF document is the original from the source library collection.
Otherwise: The PDF document is the original from the source library collection.
Thanks for this. I'll sort through it and integrate some or all of it into the St. Isidore e-book library.

Geremia

#4
Here's the 🧲 link for the 4GB torrent of the OCRed PDFs from The Catholic Archive:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:786b3ef33b238c02673291c0f51f6873fc2d14f4

webseed

Geremia

#5
🧲 link for the 17GB torrent of the OCR-layer-only PDFs and TXTs of the Ite ad Thomam Out-of-Print Library (ITOPL):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:490c56ac788c750bf152b4aafb1e9a17a57236f6

web seed