News:

"Omnis enim res quæ dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur, nondum habetur quomodo habenda est." ("For a possession which is not diminished by being shared with others, if it is possessed and not shared, is not yet possessed as it ought to be possessed.") —St. Augustine, De doctrina Christiana lib. 1 cap. 1

Main Menu

Little catechism of the Second Vatican Council

Started by Geremia, August 30, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kephapaulos

Thank you for this! I did not find it till tonight or just did not notice it before or forgot about it. I was reading some of the section on Lumen Gentium.

I have had some concerns about salvation and the Church in regard to this video, which I plan to complete watching: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IEz3uV3zII

Michael Lofton has an Eastern tendency (at some point he will move from being in the Anglican Ordinariate to being a Byzantine Catholic), and I wonder if perhaps one could say he uses false precision in regard to Eastern Orthodox and Protestants. I know that Dr. Minerd has come on his show before many times and suggested in one video that there were fine line cases of Protestants being actually Catholic, or Christian, through ignorance. I would like to read Fr. Michael Müller C.S.S.R.'s book about the subject since he discusses the different kinds of ignorance. It's sad that he got silenced due to Americanism.

Geremia

Geremia

Kephapaulos

Thank you for pointing out the calendar! And happy belated feast of St. Raymond of Peñafort, O.P.!

Geremia

Quotehappy belated feast of St. Raymond of Peñafort, O.P.!
Yes, 3rd Master General of the Order, Bl. Jordan's successor!