Simple Machines wants to thank everyone who helped make SMF 2.1 what it is today; shaping and directing our project, all through the thick and the thin. It wouldn't have been possible without you. This includes our users and especially Charter Members - thanks for installing and using our software as well as providing valuable feedback, bug reports, and opinions.
- Jessica "Suki" González and Kindred
- Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom, Colin Schoen, John "live627" Rayes, Aaron van Geffen, Antechinus, Bjoern "Bloc" Kristiansen, Brad "IchBin™" Grow, emanuele, Hendrik Jan "Compuart" Visser, Juan "JayBachatero" Hernandez, Shitiz "Dragooon" Garg, Karl "RegularExpression" Benson, Matthew "Labradoodle-360" Kerle, Grudge, Michael "Thantos" Miller, Norv, Peter "Arantor" Spicer, Selman "[SiNaN]" Eser, Theodore "Orstio" Hildebrandt, Thorsten "TE" Eurich and winrules
- Michele "Illori" Davis, Adam Tallon, Bigguy, Bruno "margarett" Alves, br360, Krash, Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen, CapadY, ChalkCat, Chas Large, Duncan85, gbsothere, JimM, Justyne, Kat, Kevin "greyknight17" Hou, Mashby, Michael Colin Blaber, Old Fossil, S-Ace, Storman™, Wade "sησω" Poulsen, Yoshi and xenovanis
- Russell "NEND" Najar, Gary M. Gadsdon, Jason "JBlaze" Clemons, SA™, Brannon "B" Hall, Diego Andrés, Jack "akabugeyes" Thorsen, Joey "Tyrsson" Smith, Kays and Ricky.
- Irisado, AngelinaBelle, Chainy, Graeme Spence and Joshua "groundup" Dickerson
- Nikola "Dzonny" Novaković, Dr. Deejay, d3vcho and Relyana
- Mert "Antes" Alınbay , Adish "(F.L.A.M.E.R)" Patel, Bryan "Runic" Deakin, Marcus "cσσкιє мσηѕтєя" Forsberg and Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
- Jeremy "SleePy" Darwood
- Derek Schwab, Michael Johnson and Liroy van Hoewijk (CoreISP)
- albertlast, Brett Flannigan, Jon "Sesquipedalian" Stovell, Mark Rose, René-Gilles "Nao 尚" Deberdt and tinoest
- The invaluable few who tirelessly find bugs, provide feedback, and drive the developers crazier.
- Thank you for your efforts which make it possible for people all around the world to use SMF.
Founding Father of SMF
- Unknown W. "[Unknown]" Brackets
Original Project Managers
- Jeff Lewis, Joseph Fung and David Recordon
And for anyone we may have missed, thank you!